There are two areas of Inquiry so far, Perception in the Community and Boring Lunchtimes.
- Some key questions that might help you start your inquiry:
- What is one of the issues in our community and what can we do about it?
- How does it impact me and/or the community?
- Who does it involve? What does it look like? Where is it? What causes it?
- Why does it happen? How does it happen? What is being/or has already been done?
- What could I do? How can I link this to a digital outcome.
Group 1 – Perception in the Community
- Teacher Survey – Oli, Amon, Georgia
- Student Survey –
- Student Survey (those who are are not students here) – Taizak, Josh
Group 2 – Boring Lunchtimes – Mystery Movie
- Georgia, Ruby, Kara, Josh, Hamish, Evlyn
- Run a trial of a Movie Friday. Need to book a time with SF to present ideas about how a P5 reward system will work.
- Rubbish will need to be collected by members of Inquiry Group.
- Kara and Ruby on posters
- Josh talk to Mr Fuller